What I'll be doing on October 7th!
Okay, so I haven't been exactly stellar about keeping all of you Phil on the Town addicts up to snuff about my whereabouts of late. I am still all promises on the "will be better" front, but in the meantime I figured I share with you my excitement for something coming in the not so distant future. The first full length Wallace and Gromit movie!
So apparently they're previewing scenes from the film over at the Cannes Film Festival this week, and this little picture off of the Yahoo news boards has just officially made my day!

Wallace & Gromit, the Curse of the Were-Rabbit will apparently be hitting theaters on October 7th.
Oh, and if you're wondering why the hell I bother with this sort of thing, well:
a) This is MY blog and I'll post whatever I please, and
b) I'm working on a post about going to smutty gay dance clubs, so I figured this more innocent post would balance things out.
More to come...but rest assured, I'll save you a seat while you go get the popcorn! I'm so there!
So apparently they're previewing scenes from the film over at the Cannes Film Festival this week, and this little picture off of the Yahoo news boards has just officially made my day!

Wallace & Gromit, the Curse of the Were-Rabbit will apparently be hitting theaters on October 7th.
Oh, and if you're wondering why the hell I bother with this sort of thing, well:
a) This is MY blog and I'll post whatever I please, and
b) I'm working on a post about going to smutty gay dance clubs, so I figured this more innocent post would balance things out.
More to come...but rest assured, I'll save you a seat while you go get the popcorn! I'm so there!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home