Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The 7 Days of Phil

Hello loyal readers!

Just posting to say that the annual week-long celebration of my birth is finally coming to an end. Thank you to everyone out there who took part in some way. There were several free lunches, several free dinners, and almost more than my share of free drinks on Friday night in Williamsburg - See baby, I don't always say bad things about you! - and the East Village. For all those who forgot my birthday, you have 9 more hours until the end of birthday week, the extended grace period afforded to those too self-involved or busy (or busily self-involved? Oh, this word play IS exciting!) to take a few moments to show their appreciation for a lovely lad about town like myself. Otherwise, better luck next year! Just don't be surprised if I don't recognize the number on my caller ID. Snap! Oh no, he didn't!

But anyway, I'm fully recovered and ready to get back to the business of telling you all about what I've been up to! More to come, I promise!

Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home