Monday, March 07, 2005

So Much Fun I Split My Pants!

Saturday night, as any good Quebecois drag queen will tell you, is the best night to drink and to dance, so that's what I did. Met up with the crew of drunk and obnoxious friends Zander, Jess, Domini, Emily, Joe, and Lauren, where pretense is thrown to the wind, and these people are lucky whenever they don't get thrown out. This particular night we went to Park, a HUGE, 2 floored restaurant/bar/club on 10th Avenue in Chelsea.

Despite the fact that it was really crowded, and nobody else was dancing, we were not stopped from turning our corner of the place into a Soul Train of sorts. Things got a little out of hand for yours truly, when deciding to straddle Jess. Mid lap dance, I heard and felt the unmistakeable sensation of having your pants split wide open at the crotch.

950460643203_0_ALB

There you have it! Documentation of the exact moment when my pants were splitting, people!

I spent the rest of the evening sheepishly sitting down and walking awkwardly whenever it came time to move. Anybody know of a good place to get a new pair of pants?

1 Comments:

Blogger emla said...

HAha. I was there and I didn't even know this happened. Dude, alcohol makes you forget stuff!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home